Sunday, April 3, 2022

Staunton River Star Party - Spring 2022

 

I attended the last few days of the Spring 2022 Staunton River Star Party.

Below is where I stayed and view out the front porch.  It was difficult to have to "rough it" while I was there.



While there, I did eat out once at the local diner.  Funny name and all the food had goofy names like Pluto Hotdogs, etc.


It was very windy, so most scopes were put away, disassembled or like the 30" dobson in the background, let the wind blow it around like a weather vane.


Evidently, someone wanted to see God tonight.  Geez!


This is my setup love the truck, love the green cart that Vickie just gave me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Astronomical League   Special Outreach Program . This is the bottom of page 31 in the League's December 2022  Reflector Magazine .